A Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.E.) is aimed to empower the candidate with all the knowledge pertaining to sports and fitness. Over the duration of the course, the candidate gains complete knowledge about different sports, their rules and technicalities.
B.P.E. is a full-time three years Bachelor Degree Course of Physical Education. Candidate who have passed 10+2 examinations are eligible for this course.
- Sports Journalist.
- Sport and Leisure Club Manager.
- Sports Goods Manufacture Marketing Executive.
- Physical Education Instructors.
- Corporate Fitness Instructor.
- Athletic Coach.
- Rehabilitation Specialist.